Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Contributor to With-TV

I'm now contributing to With-TV. I'll be writing on workplace issues and trends and am calling my contribution Buzzing in the Workplace. Issues and trends could be both disability and non-disability related. When relevant, I’ll incorporate my own workplace experiences in the column -- although I will make sure the opinions are mine and not represenative of my employer. Also, I'll post my articles here as well.

Here is my bio for With-TV:

Rob Roy - is an Analyst for the Nielsen Company, a leading provider of marketing information and business media services, where he advises clients on new product innovation and execution strategies. A native of Chicago, Rob received his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison . When not working, Rob likes to ride his bike, hang out at the beach with his dog, and spend time wondering what is Buzzing in the Workplace.

Exciting stuff!

1 comment:

Blog [with]tv said...

Good morning Rob!

We haven't *met* yet - my name is Connie Kuusisto and I have recently been named as Blog Master for [with]tv. I just discovered your posts about Buzzing in the Workplace. Wonderful!

I'm in the process of editing and re-organizing a few things but I want you to know "I'm on it"! (I'm also traveling a bit right now so bare with me please...)

I look forward to collaborating with you!